Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Howdy

My name is George Snow. I'm a musician, film-maker, magician, and I work a regular day job to make money. Damn. But, above all these artistic endeavors I'm an entertainment lover. I love movies, especially 30s and 40s. I love the Yankees since I was a kid. My mom was a devote follower since she was a child. But, above all of these there's going to concerts. I've been to countless, my first was Led Zeppelin opening night back in 1977 MSG. What an incredible show. I was hooked. My last for now was Hole last night at Terminal 5. Good show, but Courtney... Well I'll blog about that later.

This is my blog. My spelling is pretty good. My punctuation sucks, so get used to it.

I'll be ranting and raving a lot. Because that's just the kind of guy I am. But, mostly I'll talk about entertainment, and rooting for the YANKEES!

Oh and entertainme MF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment